Permanent URI for this collection
- ItemKabale University Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Policy(Kabale University, 2021) Kabale UniversityWHEREAS Kabale University is a Public University established under the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act, 2001 (as amended) by Statutory Instrument No. 36 of July, 2015, with the main aim of becoming an efficient and effective University that excels in teaching, learning, research, innovation and community engagement and to become a sustainable vibrant University of academic excellence in the Great Lakes Region and beyond; AND WHEREAS the Government of Uganda enacted the Public Private Partnership Act, 2015 which establishes Public-Private Partnership (PPP) as a model and a framework of providing efficient services and excellent quality public goods, WHEREAS the Kabale University Council through this framework recognizes the increasing involvement and importance of private sector in provision of excellent quality public goods and services in a resource constrained environment as an alternative funding model for acquiring and administering infrastructural projects and other related services on behalf of the University in the medium to long-term; AND WHEREAS, this policy targets to acquire and provide excellent quality public goods and services to the University at competitive costs and utilize private sector expertise and finance, and deliverables at reduced risks that are inherent in delivery of public infrastructures and services. NOW WHEREFORE this Policy is hereby enacted and shall become effective on the date approved by the Kabale University Council.
- ItemJob Descriptions and Person Specifications Manual(Kabale University, 2016) Kabale UniversityThe document lists the main features of each specific job. The description typically includes the person’s main duties, responsibilities, and working conditions. It also includes the job title and to whom the person holding that job has to report.
- ItemKabale University Policy on Promoting Staff Academic Growth and Professional Development(Kabale University, 2017) Kabale UniversityThis document is a policy statement that describes Kabale University policy on promoting staff academic growth and professional development within the framework of stated guiding factors. It contains general provisions on the process of promoting staff academic growth and development together with specific guidelines on operational procedures and regulations governing the staff training and development process at the University.
- ItemFire Safety Policy(Kabale University, 2021) Kabale UniversityThe Kabale University Fire Safety Policy ensures that so far as is reasonably practicable the risk associated with fire will be managed by Kabale University in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 2006 and any other relevant legislation that may impact upon it. The aim of this policy is, therefore, to provide a robust fire safety framework which will be implemented to secure the safety and wellbeing of everyone within the University Community. Management of fire risks will be undertaken in such a way as to prevent injury or ill-health to employees, students, visitors, contractors and the University Property as well as others who may be affected by the activities of the University.
- ItemKabale University-Financial Management Manual(Kabale University, 2019) Kabale UniversityThis Finance Management Manual will be instrumental in guiding the University Council, University Management, staff and the Students Guild in managing the University affairs. The various regulations, rules, systems, processes and procedures outlined in this Manual are intended to give guidance for compliance by all stakeholders to ensure that the ethical conduct expected of the institution is upheld.