Permanent URI for this collection
Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
- ItemKabale-Uni-Ppt-Template1_2023(Kabale University, 2023) Kabale UniversityWhen preparing your presentations, please ensure not to overcrowd the slides. Remember this is a PowerPoint presentation - not PowerPoint notes. As best practice, the minimum font size on your slides should be 20. You are advised to explore the various slide layouts available. These will help you to organise your work in a more appropriate and neat way. Do not change the font types and colors. They’ve been carefully selected by the Branding and Communications office. For emphasis of text, you may choose to bolden, underline or both. However, you are discouraged from increasing the font size or color.
- ItemPostGraduate Prospectus(Kabale University, 2021) Kabale UniversityThe Directorate of Graduate Training supports our postgraduate community. It provides a University-wide community of peers from all academic disciplines offering networking and social opportunities. The Directorate of Graduate Training is a gateway to advice and support for postgraduates, working with the other University support services to ensure you have access to high-quality training, facilities, tutoring and supervision. You can take part in a busy programme of events throughout the academic year, such as the Annual International Conference, grants writing and communicating with the public in innovative and creative ways. The Directorate of Graduate Training will give you formal and informal opportunities to raise your profile, network with peers and colleagues, apply transferable skills and help you make the most of your time here. As a member of our postgraduate community, you will become one of the exceptional local, national and international students who join us each year. The Directorate of Graduate Training will assist you to be a Thinker, Innovator, Leader and Communicator who is Future-Ready
- ItemReport on Visitation by National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Inspection of Health Sciences Finalists and E-Learning (ODEL) Readiness(Kabale University, 2020) Kabale UniversityNational Council for Higher Education visited the University purposely for inspection of two things; readiness for re-opening for finalists of health sciences in the medical school and e-learning preparedness. This visitation occurred as a response to the request by the Vice Chancellor in her letter dated 23rd September 2020 to NCHE to come for inspection and clearance for students’ teaching and learning. In the same meeting, Kabale University School of Medicine (KABSOM) and e-learning Team gave presentations on COVID -19 preparedness and ODeL Model readiness respectively. After presentations, NCHE Team went for a tour around KABSOM main building (where the meeting took place) and, ICT department (Computer Laboratories) guided by Vice Chancellor and Deputy Academic Registrar to inspect facilities that were put in place in preparation for re-opening of finalist students.
- ItemCombined Teaching Timetable for Semester Two FEB 2022/2023(Kabale University, 2023) Kabale UniversityCombined Teaching Timetable for Semester Two FEB 2022/2023
- ItemAcademic Calendar for Academic Year (AY) 2022/2023(Kabale University, 2023) Kabale UniversityThere are three groups: Postgraduate Students (both Fresh and continuing), Undergraduate Continuing Students and Undergraduate Freshers A full AY 2022-2023 for Second-year Continuing Students is taken care of, and it stretches over thirty-four (34) weeks, running from 20th August 2022 to 27th May 2023. For other continuing students, two semesters are considered but one is the Second Semester of AY 2021/2022 (stretching from 27/08/2022 to 23/12/2022) while the other one is Semester One of AY 2022/2023 (stretching from 28th January to 27th May 2023